⚓ Kubernetes is a container orchestration platform that has changed the way we think about deploying and managing modern applications. It is one of the most lucrative and sought after skillsets you can pick up in the industry right now.
⁉️What is Harmony?
Harmony is a 4 part excursion into Container Orchestration with Kubernetes. By the end of the excursion you can expect to have learned the following:
- A solid understanding of Container Orchestration
- What Kubernetes is and why it's so important
- How to run Kubernetes locally with minikube or Docker Desktop
- A solid understanding of the Kubernetes control plane
- A high level understanding of Kubernetes management and administration
- How to deploy container based applications
💵 How much is Harmony?
All Journeys and Excursions on MASTERMND Academy are COMPLETELY FREE!!! You've literally got nothing to lose 🤪.
⌚ When is Harmony?
The next excursion will run on the following dates:
Tuesday September 8 - Session 1
Wednesday September 9 - Session 2
Monday September 14 - Session 3
Wednesday September 16 - Session 4
Use the calendar below to see all dates.
🗺️ Where is Harmony?
Harmony will take place on the MASTERMND Twitch channel!
To get the most out of this excursion, it is recommended you have the following:
- A solid understanding of Docker or container technologies
- An understanding of running distributed applications
- An understanding of basic networking and web protocols
- A computer running either Virtualbox or Docker/Docker Desktop
😨 Don't Feel Ready?
No Problem! Here are links to a few resources to get you up to speed!
Contained: Docker Deep Dive
Here is a 6 part series that will get you up to speed with Docker.
- Intro to Container Orchestration
- Intro to Kubernetes
- Intro to Microservices
- Installing Kubernetes
- Minikube Installation
- Docker Desktop Installation
- Kubernetes Core Concepts
- Replica Sets
- Kubernetes Control Plane
- Kubernetes Networking
- Storage Concepts
- Introduction to Helm
- Writing Helm Charts